2.6.08

Freedom of the Road Contemplation

The quote that I always use to represent myself is:
A road not traveled is an adventure not had.

For anyone who has spent any time with me, you may know of my love for side-winding travel and such. I am the kind of person who, now after years of humanity, hesitate a tad and consider things before I take that "road." I have learned that the road can be a good decision or one that in the end, after plentiful, proverbial flat tires, stalled motors, or harrowing experiences, is always an opportunity for learning.

So, this week's contemplation is about looking back at some of the roads we have traveled. Are there roads we have taken that we may have wished we driven past? Unable to erase that particular trip, what did we learn from it? Good or bad?

Now, take a deep breath in and release it when you are ready. Close your eyes and contemplate the following:

All my roads have led me here. This is my time and place. Now I am free to chose my next road.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Blogger Viveca said...

My current road is traveled one day at a time. In fact, I decided to notice and note each and everyday in my journal. So far I have lived seven of those days and written seven entries ... The best is not yet to come, it is already here.
thanks for the topic.
Viveca

 
At 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travel always leads me to contemplation also. I'm finding alot of hypnotist blogs lately too. Weird. Especially surprised you are out of Tennessee.

James Bird
www.lifefulfillmentvideos.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home