19.5.08

Contemplating Another Religion


For today's contemplation, I am actually going to direct you elsewhere. I know, I know, but with Wesak upon us, there is much more to be gained than what I can offer today. So I send you on to download three different audios (not mine). They discuss what Wesak is all about and how to utilize the positive energy of the day productively.

The first is the Wesak Legend Meditation, Part 1 (3:35)

The second is Part II. (5:16)

And here is an audio about Wesak itself.(1:38)

Please note that this is the more New Age version of this event. It is a little religious, but I am sharing this with you as an entrance into how other people think about things. It is all in the quest for being open-minded. N*tranced does not endorse any particular religious faith or spiritualism.

These audios are from souledout.org, which is an outreach ministry of Safe Space.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home