12.5.08

A Cleansing Contemplation


Continuing on with my Monday Contemplations, I am going to be a bit more vague in the wording. I am still working on the idea of healing grief, but I want to allow those who are not sad a chance to enjoy the imagery.

Cliches are coming to mind today - such as "in every life a little rain must fall" (strange weather, you know) or "with every door that closes, a new one opens." Most people tend to cringe at cliches, but they can be extremely helpful because it means so many people relate to it.

So, breathe deeply and enjoy:

I open the door of my mind and allow the rain to wash away that which hinders me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM , Blogger Struggling Parents said...

I love your technique, this is a great way of living life..thanks for your inspirational blog ..;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home