11.8.08

A Mantra for Moving Forward


Presently, as I write this, I sit in a place of change - not just a hypnosis office, but within my own changes. Life is about to accelerate (in good ways). As things progress, I will keep you posted. But for now, there are times when I find myself exhilarated. Then there are times when it begins to seem a bit overwhelming. It is during these moments, that I feel my humanity all too well. The refuge seems to be in accepting that change is inevitable. The more one fights it, the worse it gets. The more one just lets go, the more the journey unfurls with grace and a certain sense of peace. This later also allows for one to look at change through a positive frame of mind and make choices accordingly.

So, I will share my personal mantra with you for this week's contemplation.

Each step is a step forward into a place of learning, inspiration, and positive evolution.


Enjoy!

Photography by Michel Clair

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:16 AM , Blogger Debbie said...

keep that forward motion going! I desire for you success and happiness on your journey.

 
At 3:54 AM , Blogger Thea said...

A lovely post. It caught my eye particularly because my site is titled Forward Steps (ForwardSteps.com.au).
I have a line there that says "Each steps forward, enhances the value of your first".
Cheers, Thea

 
At 3:46 AM , Blogger Dori said...

Thank you for sharing that. I needed it. Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home