7.7.08

Shall We Dance?


Shall we dance? No, not you and I, but that feeling inside that you currently feel? I am asking the wonderful feeling to tango. I am asking that horrid feeling or the fear to waltz. Only rather than leading the feeling through numerous dance steps, a few mental steps are all that are needed.


  • Step 1. Allow whatever it is that you are feeling to become conscious thought. If it helps, close your eyes just begin paying attention to the way you feel. Even feeling "nothing" is too feel something.


  • Step 2. Take a few deep breathes and release them. Maybe you will notice after taking and exhaling this breath you feel a little different. Breathing can have a profound effect.


  • Step 3. Now concentrate on these words this week:

    My feelings come and go. I release the negative and savor the positive.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home