14.7.08

Feeling Your Fullness

In looking back over comments that my weigh loss clients have mentioned, many often speak of wanting to "fill the void." They eat so as to not feel empty. But they are not the only one's who feel this void and may do things to fill it that are not particularly healthy. Some get into relationships that are best not experienced. Some use various substances that ultimately lead to addiction. Perhaps as you read this, you are thinking that you understand. Maybe you have felt your own void? If you do not feel the void, I will not define it for you - you don't need suggestions so that you will feel it.

For this week's contemplation, we will address the void (a bit).

When you are ready, take a deep breath in and exhale. Then contemplate and say to yourself the next sentence:

I am a vessel of goodness, intelligence, beauty (and any other positive trait you want to add). I am filled with peace and compassion. I am full. I overflow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home