11.4.08

A T-shirt for 2012



Every now and again I get a Spring urge and that urge is to design some new t-shirts for N*tranced. You know, something snappy and catchy (okay, here is showing my age again, but I was heavily influenced by the "Frankie Say" t-shirts of the past millennium). Maybe something to the affect of be N*tranced for 2012. LOL. Actually...

So, I have been playing around with Blue Cotton's t-shirt design studio for making custom t-shirts. Needless to say I have spent way more time playing around with it, but it is fabulously easy and they give a lot of choices for design motifs.

Now I created the above design and am trying to decide if it is worthy of being a t-shirt. Let me know if you would be interested in one and that will help me decide.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home