5.4.08

Feeling Crabby?

This keeps coming up, so I thought I would share it. Nope, it actually has little to do with hypnosis and more to do with healthy recipes and such. Being from Maryland originally (the western shore of the bay), everyone wants to know if I have a good crab cake recipe. And who am I not to oblige. I do have one, though it is not exactly the traditional Maryland Crab Cake, but a conglomeration of my favorites.

The N*tranced Crab Cake

6 oz. of pre-picked crab meat
1 cup of coarsely ground lite potato chips
3 tablespoons of horseradish sauce
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
A few shakes of black pepper
1 tablespoon butter

Pre-heat your boiler. Mix the crab meant, potato chips, horseradish sauce, mustard and pepper together. Divide the mixture into four clumps and pat each clump into a patty. Put the patties on a foil lined baking sheet. Divide the tablespoon of butter into fourths and put a forth on top of each crab cake. Then broil for about five minutes or until browned.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the first time I hear of crab cake..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home