20.2.08

What to Wear to a Hypnosis Session

It is interesting what we all fix on when trying something new. Maybe it is nerves, maybe it is getting there on time, or maybe it is something to do with appearance.

"Do I look alright,” you may ask, heading out the door or perhaps you purse your lips at the last glance in the mirror.

So often I get the question, "What should I wear to our session?" And what a wonderful question it is. After all, if you have never been to a hypnotist before, should you just wear your work clothes as you would for a doctor’s appointment or seeing a counselor? Or, would casual, real casual be better? Should you wear work out clothing or even pajamas? I have seen it all.

The answer to this seemingly simple question lies within your own comfort levels. If you are more comfortable in a suit, wear a suit. If you are most comfortable wearing pajamas, wear them (or bring them to change into, we have facilities available for that). This question has little to do with the hypnotist and more to do with you. Comfort is key (at least at my practice).

What do I prefer personally? Remember, this is personal. What I wear when I see other hypnotists is in the realm of yoga clothes. They are not just for yoga, you know. Seriously. They are comfortable and usually you can find a style that is complimentary to your body shape. Also, they do not standout as much as pajamas. For a reference, visit Yoga-Clothing.com.

But again, if you would rather wear your suit...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home