28.1.08

Cat

You are probably wondering what a cat has to do with visiting a hypnotist, and for all of you allergy suffers who are now worried I am adding a cat to my practice, rest assured this is not the case (though if my lease permitted it, I might be tempted). No, what this cat has to do with hypnosis is just the fact that it has moved onto my back porch last week at home, therefore it affects my life and now your awareness. The veterinarian says he is definitely a "he," a neutered he, between three and five years old. He, the cat, is very affectionate. I am hoping to find his original owner, but it is possibly he has been around for longer than the week (perhaps a few months, but picked now to move in). If he looks familiar to you, you know him or are his owner, please email me at lsking@n-tranced.com. I am also looking for a new home for him as well - just in case. My cats are not thrilled with his arrival.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home