19.1.08

Another Perspective - Bodybuilding

If you know me in my hypnotist persona, then you will probably be aware that I relate a lot of stories about clients and friends (never divulging names, personal information or identifiable details) that are used as learning tools or inspiration for others. If you do not know this about me, well, now you do. After all, we do have a lot to learn from one another.

I am also a big fan of reading other people's blogs. It is much like my stories, only told in their own words. So, periodically, I have decided to feature a few I come across.

A recent one, Footballnwa’s Weblog, is interesting to me in that it is about the journey of a person who is becoming a body builder. And yes I have a few clients who have come to me for motivation in this area. Being more yoga and dance centered, there is a lot more too the whole body building phenomena than I can hope to know or impart. So what better resource for someone on this road than reading the chronicle's from a bodybuilder's blog. Though the blog is rather new, and I presume under construction (in the clean-up stage), it speaks about resources and offers bodybuilding reviews. I highlight this blog because it is not intimidating, nor is there much care given to lofty sentiments. Sometimes capitalization and grammar go out the door, but on a human level, it is understandable and personable. In some ways, after reading the text for my classes, it is nice to get the meaning of something quickly.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home