19.12.07

A Health Insurance Resource

Healthcare insurance is an interesting idea. Ultimately it is a stress in itself, unless you have it paid through your company or live in a country where medicine is more socialized (and I have heard horror stories about that as well). The paper work and application process can be a nightmare, not mention if you have issues like allergies, depression or carpal tunnel in your past. The prices are high and list goes on and on.

From my point of view as a hypnotist, I am often asked if I take insurance. I do not for similar reasons to the ones listed above, as well as many health insurance companies do not accept hypnosis in their treatment plans (that may change once I finish with the college process). There is also a psychological reason why many of us do not wish our clients to use insurance. But that will have to be for another post.

With all that said, insurance questions seem to be a routine part of my life. Many clients who come to me have health problems and are in need of family insurance policies of one sort of another. Should they go with a medical savings account or traditional healthcare options? They had that illness in the past and are presently dealing with something awful. It may not seem like insurance is in my realm, and it is truly not, but it happens so often I thought it should be addressed.

One potential option for finding reasonable insurance is to use an online source such as Advantage Healthcare Quotes. I cite them because they are designed as a resource for most of the United States and offer several different polices from reputable sources. It is a way to see several options rather than one.

This is meant to be a resource, and do remember, currently, I am unable to accept insurance.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home