16.12.07

What is Really Going On

Many of you have written emails asking when the next podcast is coming out, as well as new downloads because you have noticed I have been a bit on hiatus. You may have also noticed that I am not doing the holiday marketing I did last year (for those of you who were waiting for this opportunity to buy the downloads, I do apologize...but you never know what will happen on World Hypnotism Day).

Here is what is happening: I am currently working on my Master's degree in transpersonal psychology and decided to up the anti on my course load. As it turns out it has lessened my time in realms such as marketing and recording.

What I hope to do is get back to it all, as well as making this blog a little more useful. The latter I can do more so immediately. I also think I may change directions a bit. Sure we will still talk about hypnosis, but I think we will also include a little bit about what I am learning while I am pursuing my degree, thus maybe making this a bit more personal. If Ken Wilber can do it on his website, so can I.

So stay posted...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home