15.2.08

A New Earth

A friend called me recently and asked if I was familiar with Eckhart Tolle's new book A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose (Oprah's Book Club, Selection 61). I was not, but this is the latest in Oprah's Book Club. After listening to my friend's thoughts, I decided to look into it a little more. I have yet to read it, but have signed up for the web class on the Oprah web site. Basically, it starts on March 3 at 9 pm (EST) and runs for 10 weeks. It is an interesting opportunity to work with the author who will be on-line to answer questions and help guide the viewer through the book experience. Pretty amazing and it is free (you cannot beat that).

Here is the question - there are reading groups being formed for this. There is one being established in the Knoxville area already and it seems to have a lot of interest. However, if you are interested in joining one that is smaller, I might consider doing on at the office in Maryville. Either comment here or email me at lsking@n-tranced.com if you are interested.

To do the internet course, visit the Oprah registration page. You will need to have a copy of the book and have it read by the first class. Also, to participate, you will also need to download software (free).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home