25.2.08

Hypnosis By Phone or Video


Many of my colleagues do hypnosis with clients over the phone. Many of you have asked if I would do the same. At this point in time, I have not, but I have begun to consider doing so. My reasons for not doing so or considering it have been based on several factors including cell phone outages, distractions that are uncontrollable outside my office environment (not being interrupted by family members, neighbors, etc.), and not being able to see the client and pace them properly. However, it has occurred to me that there are people who would probably be able to relax a lot more using the phone rather than coming to the office. I just need to come up with a plan for dropped calls and distractions.

One thought, though more of a nice dream, would be to use IP Video Conferencing or some sort of video system. If it were really clear with high definition video or sound, I think pacing the session would be pretty normal, very close to being in the same room.

So, if you have any thoughts on this, I would love to hear them. This includes ideas for minimizing distractions that are normally controlled in the office environment or if you would be interested in such a service.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home